GMP Ciprofloxacin 500 Tablet,
Ciprofloxacin 500 Tablet USP,
750MG Ciprofloxacin Tablet
The main ingredients of this product are: ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. Its chemical name is: 1-cyclopropyl-6-fluoro-1,4-dihydro-4-oxo-7- (1-piperazinyl) -3-quinolinecarboxylic acid hydrochloride monohydrate.
This product is a film-coated tablet, which appears white to slightly yellow after removing the coating.
Used by sensitive bacteria 
(1) Genitourinary system infections, including simple, complex urinary tract infections, bacterial prostatitis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae urethritis or cervicitis (including those caused by enzyme-producing strains).
(2) Respiratory tract infections, including acute attacks of bronchial infections and lung infections caused by sensitive Gram-negative bacilli.
(3) Gastrointestinal infections are caused by Shigella, Salmonella, Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli, Aeromonas hydrophila, and Vibrio parahaemolyticus.
(4) Typhoid fever.
(5) Bone and joint infections.
(6) Infection of skin and soft tissues.
(7) Systemic infections such as sepsis.
WhatsApp: +86 158 5512 2780