|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Transdermal Patch Analgesic Use Diclofenac Sodium Patch||Grade:||Medicine Grade|
malic acid powder
1. Product Name: Transdermal Patch Analgesic Use Diclofenac Sodium Patch
2. Component: This product each stick containing diclofenac sodium 50 mg.Accessories: acrylic resin, triethyl citrate, citric acid, azone, isopropyl alcohol, ethanol, acetone.
3. Appearance: This product by backing layer, drug matrix and topical patch composed of cover plates.
4. Indications: Used to relieve moderate pain of various kinds of muscle, soft tissue and joint.Such as: ease by sprains, muscle and soft tissue injury, contusion, strain, and the small of the back injury caused by pain and joint pain, etc.
5. Specifications: 50mg,each patch 5×10cm2
6. Usage and Dosage:
1. This product or other antipyretic and analgesic, anti-inflammatory drug allergies are disabled, such as the diclofenac, acetylsalicylic acid and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids) and isopropyl alcohol or allergy to propylene glycol.
2. This product is damaged skin or infective wound.
8. Storage: Sealing, the shade (no more than 20 ℃).
9. Package: 6 pcs/box