|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection Pharmaceutical Grade Alarelin For Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|
pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate,
heparin sodium injection
1. Product Name: Powder for Injection Pharmaceutical Grade Alarelin for Injection
2. Component: Main ingredients and chemical name: L - jiao ammonia acyl - L - glutamine - L group lubricious ammonia acyl - L - silk ammonia acyl - L - cheese ammonia acyl - D - propylene ammonia
Light ammonia acyl acyl - L - - L - pure ammonia acyl - L - preserved ammonia acyl - ethylamine.
3. Appearance: This product is a white freeze-dried block or powder.
4. Indications: For the treatment of endometriosis.
5. Specifications: 2ml: 150ug
6. Usage and Dosage: Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection, menstrual period 1 ~ 2 days of starting treatment, 150 mu g/time, once a day, or as directed by the doctor's advice.Preparation before use in the dissolved in 2 ml sterilization saline water.For endometriosis 3 ~ 6 months for a period of treatment.
7. Contraindications: Pregnant women, nursing mothers and unexplained vaginal bleeding were banned;Allergic to GnRH or analogues are prohibited.
8. Pharmacological mechanisms: Animal experiment showed that this product after intramuscular injection in rats absorb quickly, about 20 min peak blood drug concentration, blood drug concentration decline in fannie and Freddie chamber model of intramuscular injection for t1/2 alpha about 0.2 h, t1/2 beta about 1.8 h.Intravenous drug t1/2 alpha 0.08 h, t1/2 beta about 1.2 h.Its bioavailability can amount to 80%.Combined with plasma proteins at a rate of 27% ~ 27%, the highest tissue distribution in the kidney, followed by liver, gonad and pituitary, drugs are available from the bile secretion, 24 h within the body metabolism decomposition completely, all from the eduction in urine and dung, and 80% from the eduction in urine.
9. Storage: Protect from light, airtight preservation.
10. Package: 10 Vials/Box; 30 Boxes/Carton
Contact Person: Channing