|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection Plastic Ampoules Packing Clindamycin Phosphate Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|
heparin sodium injection
1. Product Name: Powder for Injection Plastic Ampoules Packing Clindamycin Phosphate Injection
2. Component: This article main ingredients for clindamycin phosphate, accessories for ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid disodium.
3. Appearance: This product is colorless or nearly colorless transparent liquid.
1. Gram-positive bacterium infectious disease caused by of the following kinds:
(1) Tonsillitis, suppurative otitis media, sinusitis, etc.
(2) Acute bronchitis, chronic bronchitis acute episodes, lung abscess and bronchiectasis with infection, etc.
(3) Of the skin and soft tissue infection: furuncle carbuncle, abscess, cellulitis, trauma, burns and infection after operation, etc.
(4) Urinary tract infections: acute urethritis, acute pyelonephritis, prostatitis, etc.
(5) Other: osteomyelitis, sepsis, peritonitis and oral infection, etc.
2. The anaerobic bacteria caused by all kinds of infectious diseases:
(1) Pyothorax, lung abscess, anaerobic bacteria pneumonia.
(2) Of the skin and soft tissue infection, septicaemia.
(3) The intra-abdominal infections: peritonitis, intra-abdominal abscess.
(4) Female pelvic and genitals infection: endometritis, blame drenchs coccus sex fallopian tubes and ovaries, pelvic cellulitis and abscess after gynecological surgery infection, etc.
5. Specifications: 4ml: 0.6g / 2ml: 0.3g
6. Usage and Dosage:
Intravenous drip, every 0.3 g need 50 ~ 100 ml saline solution or 5% glucose solution diluted into less than 6 mg/ml concentration of solution, slow drip, usually no more than 20 mg per minute.
Adults: by deep muscle injection or intravenous drip for drug delivery.
1. Mild-to-moderate infection: adult one day is 0.6 ~ 1.2 g, 2 ~ 4 times to medicine (q12h ~ q6h).
2. Severe infection: the adult one day is 1.2 ~ 2.7 g, 2 ~ 4 times to medicine (q12h ~ q6h).
Children: an intravenous drip.
1. Mild-to-moderate infection: 1, according to the weight of 15 ~ 25 mg, 2 ~ 4 times to medicine (q12h ~ q6h).
2. Severe infection: 1, 25 ~ 40 mg, according to the weight in 2 ~ 4 times to medicine (q12h ~ q6h).
Or as directed by physician.
7. Contraindications: This product is cross and lincomycin, clindamycin resistance, clindamycin or clindamycin allergy is disabled.
8. Storage: Shading, airtight, preserved in the shade (not more than 20 ℃).
9. Package: Plastic Ampoules