|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection Pharmaceutical Grade Aspirin-DL-Lysine For Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|
1. Product Name: Powder for Injection Pharmaceutical Grade Aspirin-DL-Lysine for Injection
2. Component: Main ingredients: lai ammonia Lin, its chemical name is: DL - lysine single [2 - (acetoxyl group) benzoic acid potassium] salt, this product contains 10% glycine as stabilizer.
3. Appearance: This product is a white crystalls or crystal powder.
4. Indications: Used for heat and light, moderate pain.
5. Specifications: 0.25g/0.5g/0.9g
6. Usage and Dosage:
Intramuscular injection or intravenous injection, with 4 ml water for injection or 0.9% sodium chloride injection solution after injection.
1.Adults: 0.9 ~ 1.8 g, 2 times a day.
2.Children: 1, according to the weight of 10 ~ 25 mg, points 2 times.
Should be disabled in the following circumstances:
This product (1) known allergy patients.
(2) taking aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to induce asthma, urticaria, or allergic reaction of the patients.
(3) is coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG) surgery perioperative treatment of pain.
(4) have occurred after application of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation.
(5) there are active peptic ulcereeding, or ever had recurrent ulcereeding patients.
(6) in patients with severe heart failure.
(7) hemophilia or thrombocytopenia.
8. Pharmacological mechanisms:
After intravenous lai ammonia aspirin, work fast, blood drug concentration is high, which is about 1.8 times that of oral and immediately for salicylic acid metabolism, its concentration rise rapidly.After intramuscular injection of this product, the effective blood drug concentration can maintain 36 ~ 120 minutes.
9. Storage: Sealed, in a cool, dry place (not more than 20 ℃).
10. Package: 10 Vials/Box; 50 Boxes/Carton