|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection Vials Packing Cefotaxime Sodium For Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|
pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate,
heparin sodium injection
1. Product Name: Powder for Injection Vials Packing Cefotaxime Sodium for Injection
2. Component: This article main ingredients for cefotaxime sodium.
3. Appearance: This product is a white to yellowish white crystalline powder.
4. Indications: Suitable for pneumonia caused by sensitive bacteria and other lower respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infections, meningitis, septicemia, abdominal cavity infection, pelvic infection, skin soft tissue infection, reproductive tract infections, bone and joint infections, etc.Cefotaxime can be used as a selection of infantile meningitis drugs.
5. Specifications: 0.5g: 1.0g
6. Usage and Dosage:
7. Contraindications: Allergic to cephalosporin and has a history of penicillin anaphylactic shock or immediate reaction to disable this product.
8. Storage: Protect from light, airtight preservation,and stored within temperature of 20℃.
9. Package: 10 Vials/Box; 100 Boxes/Carton