|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Pharmaceutical Transfusion Made In China Ofloxacin And Glucose Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|
Ofloxacin And Glucose Injection For Diabetics / Sensitive Bacteria Caused 100ml 0.2g
1. Product Name: Pharmaceutical Transfusion Made in China Ofloxacin and Glucose Injection
2. Component: Ofloxacin and glucose.Main ingredients: ofloxacin.
3. Appearance: This product is light yellow or yellowish green transparent liquid.
Suitable for sensitive bacteria caused by:
1. Urinary reproductive system infection, including simple and complicated urinary tract infection, bacterial prostatitis, bacteria neisseria gonorrhea urethritis and cervicitis (including enzyme production strains caused by).
2. Respiratory tract infections, including sensitive acute bronchial infection caused by gram-negative bacilli and lung infection.
3. Gastrointestinal tract infection, by shigella, salmonella and e. coli to produce enterotoxin, moisture, deputy hemolytic bacterium vibrio, etc.
5. Bone and joint infections.
6. Skin soft tissue infection.
7. Sepsis and systemic infection.
5. Specifications: 100ml: 0.2g
6. Usage and Dosage:
Intravenous drip slowly.Adults often usage:
1. Bronchial infection, pulmonary infection: a 0.3 g, 2 times a day, treatment 7 ~ 14 days.
2. Acute simple lower urinary tract infection: a 0.2 g, 2 times a day, course of 5 to 7 days;Complexity urinary tract infection: a 0.2 g, 2 times a day, 10 ~ 14.
3. Prostatitis: a 0.3 g, 2 times a day, the course of six weeks;Chlamydia cervicitis or urethritis, a 0.3 g, 2 times a day, the course of 7 ~ 14 days.
4. Simple gonorrhea: 0.4 g at a time, a single dose.
5. Typhoid fever: a 0.3 g, 2 times a day, course of 10 ~ 14.
6. Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection or heavier infection: dose may be increased to 0.4 g, 2 times a day.
7. Contraindications: This article and fluoroquinolone drug allergy patients disabled.
8. Special warnings and precautions:
1. This product every 0.2 g intravenous drip time shall not be less than 30 minutes.
2. Due to the current e. coli to fluoroquinolone drugs resistant person see more, should be in before delivery to return specimen of urine culture, reference bacteria adjust drug susceptibility results.
3. This product large dose or urine pH used for more than 7 can happen crystallization urine.In order to avoid the occurrence of crystallization urine, appropriate more water, keep 24-hour urine output in more than 1200 ml.
4. Kidney function decline, the need to adjust to the dose according to renal function.
5. Application of this product should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight, such as light sensitive reaction to drug withdrawal.
6. Hypohepatia, in the case of a severe cirrhosis ascites) can reduce drug cleared, blood drug concentration increased, decreased liver and kidney are particularly, application after all needs to weigh the pros and cons, and adjust the dosage.
7. Original of the central nervous system disorders, such as history of epilepsy and epilepsy, should avoid to application, there are indications carefully weigh the pros and cons after application.
8. Pharmacological mechanisms: The product widely distributed to the group after the treatment, body fluids, organizations often more than the concentration of blood drug concentration and effective level.This product can be through the placental barrier.Protein binding rate of 20% ~ 25%.
This product mainly prototype medicine since renal excretion, a small amount (3%) in hepatic metabolism.Urine metabolites are rare.This product to prototype from feces to remove a small amount, 24 hours a day and 48 hours after the treatment the cumulative discharge of dosage of 1.6% and 1.6% respectively.This product can also be through breast milk secretion.
9. Storage: Protect from light, airtight preservation.
10. Package: 100ml/glass bottle; 40 glass bottles/carton
Contact Person: Channing