1. Product Name: Powder for Injection GMP Certified Cefoperazone Sodium for Injection
2. Component: The main ingredients of cefoperazone sodium.
3. Appearance: This product is a white to light yellow crystalline powder or freeze-dried block or powder.Odourless;Crystalline powder has led to wet, frozen one easy to wet.
4. Indications: Is suitable for all kinds of infections such as pneumonia caused by sensitive bacteria and other lower respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, infection of biliary tract, skin and soft tissue infection, septicemia, peritonitis, pelvic infection, which should be associated with anaerobic bacteria drug resistance.
5. Specifications: 0.5g: 1.0g
6. Usage and Dosage: Available for intramuscular injection, intravenous injection or intravenous drip.Adults often usage: general infection, a 1 g ~ 2 g, once every 12 hours;Severe infection, 2 g to 3 g, a 1 time every 8 hours.After blood dialysis, dialysis should supply 1 dose.Adult dose a day not more than 9 g, but in immunocompromised patients with severe infection, daily dose can be increased to 12 g.Children often 50 mg daily ~ 200 mg, 2 ~ 3 times an intravenous drip.
7. Contraindications: Allergic to cephalosporin class and has a history of penicillin anaphylactic shock or immediate reaction to disable this product.
8. Storage: Airtight preservation and stored in cold place(2 ~ 10 ℃).
9. Package: 10 Vials/Box; 100 Boxes/Carton
|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection GMP Certified Cefoperazone Sodium For Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|