Gentamycin/Gentamicin Injection 2ml/80mg
1. Product Name: Gentamycin/Gentamicin Injection
2. Component:he main ingredient of this product is gentamicin sulfate, which is a multi-component antibiotic containing C1, C1a, C2a, C2 and other components. The auxiliary material is: sodium metabisulfite.
3. Appearance:This product is a colorless or almost colorless clear liquid.
4. Indications:1. Suitable for the treatment of sensitive Gram-negative bacilli, such as Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Proteus, Serratia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus methicillin-sensitive strains Serious infections, such as sepsis, lower respiratory tract infections, intestinal infections, pelvic infections, abdominal infections, skin and soft tissue infections, complex urinary tract infections, etc. Treatment of abdominal infections and pelvic infections should be combined with anti-anaerobic drugs. Clinically, gentamicin is used in combination with other antibacterial agents. It can be used in combination with penicillin (or ampicillin) to treat Enterococcus infections.
2. For central nervous system infections caused by sensitive bacteria, such as meningitis and ventriculitis, intrathecal injection of this product can be used simultaneously as an adjuvant therapy.
5. Specifications: 2ml: 80mg
|Model:||BBCA2019051502||Name:||Gentamicin Injection 2ml / 80mg|
|Packing:||2ml / 80mg||Type:||Gentamycin/Gentamicin Injection|