1. Product Name: Powder for Injection GMP Certified Coenzyme A for Injection
2. Component: Main ingredients for coenzyme A, use accessories for mannitol, dextran 20, calcium gluconate, cysteine hydrochloride, water for injection.
3. Appearance: This product is white or kind of white freeze-dried block or powder.
4. Indications: Coenzyme class.For white blood cells reduce disease, aid in the treatment of idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and functional low thermal.
5. Specifications: 2ml: 100U/200U
6. Usage and Dosage: Intravenous drip.A 50-200 units (50) : 1-4 bottles;100 units: 0.5-2 bottles;200 units: 1 bottle), 50-400 units a day, with 5% glucose injection before using intravenous drip after 500 ml solution.
Intramuscular injection of a 50-200 unit (50) : 1-4 bottles;100 units: 0.5-2 bottles;200 units: 1 bottle), 50-400 units a day, with sodium chloride injection before with 2 ml dissolved after the injection.
7. Contraindications: Acute myocardial infarction patients disabled.Allergy to this product are prohibited.
8. Storage: Seal, shading, preserved in the shade (not more than 20 ℃).
9. Package: 10 Ampoules/Box; 150 Boxes/Carton
|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection GMP Certified Coenzyme A For Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|