|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection GMP Certified Pantoprazole Sodium For Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|
pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate,
heparin sodium injection
1. Product Name: Powder for Injection GMP Certified Pantoprazole Sodium for Injection
2. Component: This article main ingredients for panxi tora azole sodium, complementary makings is: the mannitol.
3. Appearance: This product is white or kind of white loose block or powder.
4. Indications: Suitable for duodenal ulcer, gastric ulcer, acute gastric mucosal lesions, compound peptic ulcer with acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding.
5. Specifications: 7ml: 60/80mg
6. Usage and Dosage: Intravenous drip.A 40 ~ 80 mg, 1 ~ 2 times a day, with the former 10 ml in the injection of 0.9% sodium chloride injection into the producing small bottle, will be dissolved after the liquid medicine adding 0.9% sodium chloride injection diluted in 100 ~ 250 ml for intravenous drip.Intravenous drip, drip off for 15 ~ 60 minutes.
Dissolve the product and must be finished within 4 hours after dilution, ban dissolved and diluted with other solvents or other drugs.
1. This article allergy disabled;
2. During pregnancy and lactation women are prohibited.
8. Pharmacological mechanisms: This product has high bioavailability, intravenous injection and oral bioavailability ratio of 1.2.About 80% of static annotated product metabolites by urine excretion, renal insufficiency will not affect the pharmacokinetic, clear liver function is full-time can delay.T1/2, clearance and has nothing to do with the dosing dose distribution of apparent volume.
9. Storage: Avoid light, airtight, preserved in the shade (not more than 20 ℃).
10. Package: 10 Vials/Box; 100 Boxes/Carton