|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection Ampoules Packing Gentamycin Sulfate Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|
pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate
1. Product Name: Powder for Injection Ampoules Packing Gentamycin Sulfate Injection
2. Component: This article main ingredients for gentamycin sulfate, as a kind of multicomponent antibiotics, including C1, C1a, C2a, C2 components.
Accessories: sodium metabisulfite.
3. Appearance: This product is colorless or nearly colorless transparent liquid.
4. Indications: 1. Suitable for sensitive treatment of gram-negative bacilli, such as e. coli, klebsiella species, e. coli and proteus, Mr Charest bacteria genera, pseudomonas aeruginosa and staphylococcus methicillin sensitive strains caused by severe infection, such as sepsis, lower respiratory tract infection, intestinal infection, pelvic infection, abdominal cavity infection, skin soft tissue infection, complexity, urinary tract infections, etc.Treatment of abdominal cavity infection, and pelvic infection should be with anti anaerobe medicines, clinical applications with gentamicin and other antimicrobials.(or ampicillin) and penicillin can share in the treatment of enterococcus infection.
2. Used in the central nervous system caused by sensitive bacteria infection, inflammation, such as meningitis, ventricle can also use this product intrathecal injection as a adjuvant therapy.
5. Specifications: 2ml: 80000u
6. Usage and Dosage:
1. The adult
Intramuscular injection or intravenous drip after dilution, a 80 mg (80000 units), or by a 1 ~ 1.7 mg body weight, once every 8 hours;Or a 5 mg, once every 24 hours, treatment is 7 ~ 14 days.Static drop when adding a dose of 50 ~ 200 ml of 0.9% sodium chloride injection or in 5% glucose injection, the static drop 1 times a day with the amount of liquid should be not less than 300 ml, make solution concentration less than 0.1%, the solution should be in 30 ~ 60 minutes slow drip, lest produce neuromuscular blocking effect.
Intramuscular injection or intravenous drip after dilution, a 2.5 mg, once every 12 hours;Or a 1.7 mg, 1 time every 8 hours.Treatment for 7 ~ 14, should as far as possible during the monitoring of blood drug concentration, especially infant or baby.
7. Contraindications: This product or other aminoglycoside allergies are disabled.
8. Pharmacological mechanisms: This product is absorbed quickly and completely after intramuscular injection, in 0.5 ~ 1 hour to reach peak blood concentration (Cmax).Blood drug elimination half-life (t1/2) about 2 ~ 3 hours, can significantly extend kidney function decline.The protein binding rate is low.In the body can be distributed in various tissues and fluids, the accumulation in the renal cortex cells, also can be introduced into fetal body through the placental barrier, not easy through the blood - brain barrier into the brain tissue and cerebrospinal fluid.Not in the body metabolism, prototype by glomerular filtration in the urine, discharge within 24 hours after the treatment dosage of 50% ~ 93%.Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis can from the blood to remove a dosage, significantly shorten half-life.
9. Storage: Confined in the cool dark (avoid light is not more than 20 ℃).
10. Package: 10 Ampoules/Box; 300 Boxes/Carton