Pharmaceutical Grade Nutrition Infusion Compound Amino Acid Powder
1. Product Name: Nutrition Infusion Pharmaceutical Grade Compound Amino Acid
2. Component: This product is a compound preparation, is composed of 18 kinds of amino acids mixture sterilization aqueous solution.
3. Appearance: This product is light yellow transparent liquid medicine.
This product can provide complete and balanced of 18 kinds of essential and non-essential amino acids, including tyrosine and cystine, to meet the needs of the body protein synthesis, improve nitrogen balance.
5. Specifications: 250ml: 500ml
6. Usage and Dosage:
According to the needs of the patient, can enter this product every 24 hours, 500 ~ 500 ml.Maximum daily dosage: 5% for 50 ml;8.5% for the 29 ml;11.4% for 23 ml, 0.4 g nitrogen (weight).Generally dose of 0.15 to 0.15 g/d.2, newborn and child: use in accordance with the doctor's advice.This product is around 5% and 8.5% by central venous or intravenous infusion, 11.4% after mixing with by central venous infusion, but mixed with other supplements or an intravenous infusion.Infusion speed should be slow when using this product.Generally 5% of the 1000 ml of this product is suitable for input for 5 to 7 hours, about 35 ~ 50 drops per minute.
7. Drug interactions:
For oral or by intestinal supply nutrients, and nutrition can't satisfy the need of patients, can this product by intravenous infusion in order to meet the needs of the body protein synthesis.
8. Contraindications: Hepatic coma and unconditional dialysis patients with uremia and stabler than allergies are disabled.
9. Pharmacological mechanisms: For oral or by intestinal supply nutrients, and nutrition can't satisfy the need of patients, can this product by intravenous infusion in order to meet the needs of the body protein synthesis.
10. Storage: Protect from light, airtight preservation,stored in temperature between 5℃ and 25℃.
11. Package: 500ml/glass bottle; 30 glass bottles/carton
|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Nutrition Infusion Pharmaceutical Grade Compound Amino Acid||Grade:||Medicine Grade|