1. Product Name: Powder for Injection Vials Packing Omeprazole Sodium for Injection
2. Component: Main ingredients: omeprazole sodium, complementary makings is: the sodium hydroxide.
3. Appearance: This product is white or kind of white loose block or powder.
4. Indications: As when oral therapy is inapplicable to the following conditions as replacement therapy, duodenal ulcer, gastric ulcer, reflux esophagitis and Zollinger decked out - Ellison syndrome.
5. Specifications: 7ml: 40mg
6. Usage and Dosage:
Intravenous drip: near the bottle before using the contents of soluble in l00 ml 100 ml 0.9% sodium chloride injection or in 5% glucose injection, dissolve the product after intravenous drip time should be in 20 a 30 minutes or longer.Ban dissolved and dilution with other solvents or other drugs.
When oral therapy is not suitable for duodenal ulcer, gastric ulcer and reflux esophagitis patients, recommend intravenous drip annotated product dose of 40 mg, once daily.
Zollinger decked out - Ellison recommend intravenous drip syndrome patients as its starting dose, omeprazole 60 mg once daily.Zollinger decked out - Ellison syndrome patients daily dose may be more demanding, the dose should be individualized.When dose in more than 60 mg twice daily for medicine.
7. Contraindications: Allergy to this product are prohibited.
8. Pharmacological mechanisms:
9. Storage: Protect from light, airtight preservation,stored in cool temperature within 20℃.
10. Package: 10 Vials/Box; 100 Boxes/Carton
|Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BBCA|
|Other Names:||Powder For Injection Vials Packing Omeprazole Sodium For Injection||Grade:||Medicine Grade|