|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 mts|
|Delivery Time:||10 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||40000 MTS PER YEAR|
APIs Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Cas 50-81-7 Vitamin C or L-ascorbic acid, or simply ascorbate (the anion of ascorbic acid), is an essential nutrient for humans and certain other animal species. Vitamin C describes several vitamers that have vitamin C activity in animals, including ascorbic acid and its salts, and some oxidized forms of the molecule like dehydroascorbic acid. Ascorbate and ascorbic acid are both naturally present in the body when either of these is introduced into cells, since the forms interconvert according to pH.
Product Name: ASCORBIC ACID
Cas No.: 50-81-7
Appearance: A white crystalline powder
Melting point: 191℃
Heavy metals: ≤10PPM
Sulphated ash: 0.05%
Application OF BP/USP/FCCVII Ascorbic Acid
1. Keep food, fruits and beverage fresh and prevent them from producing unpleasant smell.
2. Prevent formation of nitrous amine from nitrous acid in meat products.
3. Improve dough quality and make baked food expand to its maximum.
4. Compensate the Vitamin C losses of beverage ,fruits and vegetables during processing rocedures.
5. Used as nutritional element in additives,Feed additives.
|CAS No.:||50-81-7||Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||BBCA||Other Names:||Ascorbic Acid|
|Appearancelline Powder:||A White Crystalline Powder|